Using AMG High Risk Check Processing you can accept check payments by phone, via the internet, and / or using a secure FTP batch upload process. You will enjoy our one of a kind payment processing accompanied by our unmatched reporting.
Who needs this?
- Those who need quicker funding than ACH
- Those with no need for a reserve / secondary account
- Primary industry is High Risk
- Merchants who need to reduce overall return
- Merchants that have chargeback concerns
High Risk ACH versus High Risk Check Processing
Why should merchants use check processing and not ACH? ACH typically has a 3rd party processor in the middle which holds your funds in a settlement account (usually their own). In some cases these funds are deposited into your account five to six business days later. Check Processing does not have a settlement process using a 3rd party, thus, no five day holding period. All payments are settled the next day, and directly deposited into the business's or your bank account. If you are in a "risky" business or industry ACH processors are likely to ask for cash reserves (10 - 20 percent) in order to guarantee the account. Note that if you terminate or cancel the account you may not see your reserve for up to two years, if ever. Additionally, if your ACH processor goes out of business not only do you lose your funds in your reserve account, but the funds in the settlement account, that you DO NOT own, are also lost.
Accepting Checks will allow you to:
- Acquire and retain more customers
- Increase your online sales
- Save money
- Improve the overall cash flow
- Have multiple forms of payment solutions